First 5 Fox Valley has a small, working Advisory Board which may have up to 12-15 members. We are at a tipping point of some exciting activity and are looking to add to our pro-active, forward-thinking Board.
What is the time commitment?
- Terms are 3 years – with the potential to stay for a 2nd
- We meet for 1 ½ hours once a month via Zoom. We currently meet the 3rd Wednesday over lunchtime but are willing to adjust to accommodate schedules.
- Opportunity to participate in short term sub-committees with special focus areas.
- Our Board includes representation from Direct Service Providers, Community Representation, Attorney, Business Owners and Public Health
- As we expand, we want to include 1-4 community members from HR, Finance/Accounting, Fund Development and, of course, Parents.
We have a rewarding mission and the capacity to impact families across the Fox Valley region and the state.
We have large programs starting up! We have Family Resource Center planning in the works. Help Me Grow Wisconsin is growing throughout the state, and we recently hired an HMG Director for statewide expansion work.