Apricity is seeking additional board members to help us continue to accomplish our mission.
Each board member is asked to participate and commit to the following:
- Actively support, advocate and promote the mission of APRICITY.
- Support the staff in its adherence to the APRICITY mission.
- Attend a minimum of 60% of Board and Committee meetings per year either in person or via teleconference (the 4th Monday of the month at 12:00 noon).
- Be prepared for each board meeting having reviewed information provided prior to the meeting.
- Participate, as schedule allows, in retreats and planning sessions.
- Make an annual meaningful gift.
- Submit a list of names of individuals and businesses you will assist in soliciting for use of our services and/or donations (monetary or in-kind).
- Attend fundraising events or participate in event preparation.
- Support fundraising events with monetary or with in-kind donations.
- Serve on committees as requested by board chairman or APRICITY Executive:
- Sales and Marketing
- Alumni Development
- Board Development and Nominating