Friendship Place encourages adults living with mental illness to live well by fostering an environment that provides members with peer support, advocacy, and education.
Passion for our mission and vision, serving as an ambassador for the organization and assisting in setting the strategic direction of the organization.
General Expectations Include:
- Background or experience in mental health, fire/police, human resources.
- Commit to a term of 3 years.
- Regularly attend board and committee meetings.
- Serve actively on a committee.
- Engage with the community to promote our mission and vision.
- Participate in special events and fundraisers.